Goldengold•en (gōl′dən),USA pronunciation adj.
- bright, metallic, or lustrous like gold;
of the color of gold;
yellow: golden hair.
- made or consisting of gold: golden earrings.
- exceptionally valuable, advantageous, or fine: a golden opportunity.
- having glowing vitality;
radiant: golden youth.
- full of happiness, prosperity, or vigor: golden hours; a golden era of exploration.
- highly talented and favored;
destined for success: television's golden boy.
- richly soft and smooth: a golden voice.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series: a golden wedding anniversary.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Freefree (frē),USA pronunciation adj., fre•er, fre•est, adv., v., freed, free•ing.
- enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.
- pertaining to or reserved for those who enjoy personal liberty: They were thankful to be living on free soil.
- existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties that are, as a rule, constitutionally guaranteed by representative government: the free nations of the world.
- enjoying political autonomy, as a people or country not under foreign rule;
- exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.;
- able to do something at will;
at liberty: free to choose.
- clear of obstructions or obstacles, as a road or corridor: The highway is now free of fallen rock.
- not occupied or in use: I'll try to phone her again if the line is free.
- exempt or released from something specified that controls, restrains, burdens, etc. (usually fol. by from or of ): free from worry; free of taxes.
- having immunity or being safe (usually fol. by from): free from danger.
- provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment: free parking; a free sample.
- given without consideration of a return or reward: a free offer of legal advice.
- unimpeded, as motion or movement;
easy, firm, or swift.
- not held fast;
unattached: to get one's arm free.
- not joined to or in contact with something else: The free end of the cantilever sagged.
- acting without self-restraint or reserve: to be too free with one's tongue.
- ready or generous in giving;
lavish: to be free with one's advice.
- given readily or in profusion;
- frank and open;
unconstrained, unceremonious, or familiar.
- unrestrained by decency;
loose or licentious: free behavior.
- not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.: The ship was given free passage.
- of, pertaining to, or characterized by free enterprise: a free economy.
- that may be used by or is open to all: a free market.
- engaged in by all present;
general: a free fight.
- not literal, as a translation, adaptation, or the like;
- uncombined chemically: free oxygen.
- traveling without power;
under no force except that of gravity or inertia: free flight.
- (of a vowel) situated in an open syllable (opposed to checked).
- at liberty to enter and enjoy at will (usually fol. by of ): to be free of a friend's house.
- not subject to rules, set forms, etc.: The young students had an hour of free play between classes.
- easily worked, as stone, land, etc.
- (of a vector) having specified magnitude and direction but no specified initial point. Cf. bound1 (def. 9).
- Also, large. (of a wind) nearly on the quarter, so that a sailing vessel may sail free.
- not containing a specified substance (often used in combination): a sugar-free soft drink.
- (of a linguistic form) occurring as an independent construction, without necessary combination with other forms, as most words. Cf. bound1 (def. 11).
- for free, [Informal.]without charge: The tailor mended my jacket for free.
- free and clear, [Law.]without any encumbrance, as a lien or mortgage: They owned their house free and clear.
- free and easy:
- excessively or inappropriately casual;
- set free, to release;
free: The prisoners were set free.
- with a free hand, generously;
openhandedly: He entertains visitors with a free hand.
- without cost, payment, or charge.
- in a free manner;
- away from the wind, so that a sailing vessel need not be close-hauled: running free.
- make free with:
- to use as one's own;
help oneself to: If you make free with their liquor, you won't be invited again.
- to treat with too much familiarity;
take liberties with.
- to make free;
set at liberty;
release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint.
- to exempt or deliver (usually fol. by from).
- to relieve or rid (usually fol. by of ): to free oneself of responsibility.
- to disengage;
clear (usually fol. by from or of ).
- free up:
- to release, as from restrictions: Congress voted to free up funds for the new highway system.
- to disentangle: It took an hour to free up the traffic jam.
Vectorvec•tor (vek′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a quantity possessing both magnitude and direction, represented by an arrow the direction of which indicates the direction of the quantity and the length of which is proportional to the magnitude. Cf. scalar (def. 4).
- such a quantity with the additional requirement that such quantities obey the parallelogram law of addition.
- such a quantity with the additional requirement that such quantities are to transform in a particular way under changes of the coordinate system.
- any generalization of the above quantities.
- the direction or course followed by an airplane, missile, or the like.
- an insect or other organism that transmits a pathogenic fungus, virus, bacterium, etc.
- any agent that acts as a carrier or transporter, as a virus or plasmid that conveys a genetically engineered DNA segment into a host cell.
- an array of data ordered such that individual items can be located with a single index or subscript.
- to guide (an aircraft) in flight by issuing appropriate headings.
- [Aerospace.]to change direction of (the thrust of a jet or rocket engine) in order to steer the craft.
Hi , this photo is about Golden Wedding Rings Illustration Free Vector ( Golden Wedding Ring #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 588 x 588. It's file size is only 27 KB. If You decided to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Golden Wedding Ring.
The wedding day continues to be arranged. It's time for you to design a wedding celebration yes. One of these is picking a Golden Wedding Rings Illustration Free Vector ( Golden Wedding Ring #1) for the woman. For women, the marriage attire is essential to get a weddingdress great and relaxed can be quite a massive confidence increase.
However, the alternatives weddingdress style, the perplexed what type to decide on. Hmm, do not be perplexed. We shall enable you to resolve your distress in picking a Golden Wedding Rings Illustration Free Vector ( Golden Wedding Ring #1) with a few of those methods, on your content time.
Do not forget to use. There are various variations in the layout of the wedding outfit. Don't hesitate to test it, female. Who understands, before you will find a mode that you simply consider you do not suit, actually make you look gorgeous effects.
Create an appointment together with the custom longago. In case you go for a wedding gown created by popular designers, we suggest you produce an appointment ahead of time. Usually, makers create designer wedding dresses based on the consumer. It'd need a very long time, ranging from style consultation for the approach.
Make a budget. The first thing will be to prepare the budget. We inspire you to set a budget that works after which seek out garments that are inside the budget-range you establish. Usually women who do not set a budget, is likely to be 'black vision' choose distress ahead of the wedding and the wedding dress design more fascinating day.
Installing with maximum effectiveness. Try to assume the way you will appear in the overall H, despite being new-to try. Like, if you would like to use a bridal veil, do not pause to test every one of the completeness of time. Similarly with decomposed or hair bun when H. Since points that are small will have an effect how your attire should seem like.
Choosing the model that is right. Looking for inspiration fashion weddingdress on the net and magazines are required. Nevertheless, you need to know your own personal dreams: perhaps the outfit is picked newfangled established or contemporary, limited long sleeve newfangled. Similarly crucial, modify the gown together with the place and moment of the event. Do not need any newfangled once the celebration is placed outdoors at night wearing a strapless outfit. One - the one you really captured a cold in the cold.
However confused hunting style simple yet gorgeous gown during use? Let's examine a collection of Golden Wedding Ring on the internet. Who knows, you are inspired by one